Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Idea new working Blackberry No udp / tcp Vpn trick

We are back with new idea udp bb trick this trick is working mostly parts of idea circle mobile network. last time we share with you idea tcp open vpn trick and proxy trick user enjoy these both trick. Proxy tricks give around 800 kbps and tcp vpn give the speed around 200 to 300 kbps. Now this time we share with you idea blackberry (idea bb) without any open vpn and open vpn ports this working with high speed with idea blackberry mobile plan.

Latest Idea blackberry trick without any vpn and no port 2013

latest blackberry trick for idea 2013

You just follow all the step and get free unlimited idea 3g with no limit 3g speed This idea bb trick are sharing After working lastest tata docomo new blackberry (bb) udp vpn trick 2013.  Every user of vpn know this blackberry tricks is working all mobile network like airtel tata docomo etc but now this time no working on uninor, reliance, bsnl, aircel, loop, bpl, cellone etc

Main Features Of idea no udp Vpn tricks

  • No disconnecting 
  • high speed
  • Also working in mobile
  • No software requires for tricks like open vpn hex fm etc
  • High speed 
  • Working Mostly circle
  • Torrent support
No software > Good new for Idea user with this blackberry no udp / tcp vpn trick here is no require open vpn installer , portable version , hex or any free mynet vpn software . here is you no need any open port like 53 ,80, 8080 ,137 ,110 ,52, 9200 ,9201.

Run mobile also > This is working also in mobile with if its is symbian or android or s40 you just need any handler.

Feature posts   3g reliance internet proxy trick mobile and pc free gprs

What is apn status for Idea blackberry trick

Every one know internet is main apn but this trick is working on blackberry.net

Feature posts  New Working 3g tata docomo Tcp vpn trick new host

How to setup this

You just download the process file which link is given Below

Like it will convert into link


And follow all the process which is mention in the txt file when you finished it you are able to run free idea 3g internet in you pc and laptop.

If you want to help contact us throught comment we will help you soon as possible.

Author:Jatin Baliyan is founder and webmaster. You can follow us or like on TwitterFacebook and on Google Plus..



Incoming Term Searches:

idea blackberry plans,idea udp trick 2013,idea udp trick april 2013,idea udp trick feb 2013,idea udp trick march 2013,idea blackberry plans prepaid activation,idea blackberry postpaid plans,bsnl blackberry plans,airtel blackberry plans,aircel blackberry plans,vodafone blackberry plans,idea blackberry plans kerala,idea blackberry plans 2012

56 comments :

thanks for sharing this info with our user's

thanks for sending this file have you any other network trick like aircel vodafone reliance loop bsnl because in idea i m get good speed but in my home signle is low please if you have any tricks ie udp tcp proxy please sir send methanks for sending this file have you any other network trick like aircel vodafone reliance loop bsnl because in idea i m get good speed but in my home signle is low please if you have any tricks ie udp tcp proxy please sir send me

just see that message you sent me on fb page i sent you the direct link of that doc where are you from download

hey bro..could u send me to this add plz


kranthi.sam143@gmail.com

i liked ur fb page plzz send me on prince.saini28@gmail.com

i hav liked ur fb page..plz snd me da file in biswa.newar@gmail.com

send me i liked ur fb page iamjuber@gmail.com thanks in advance........

bro pls pls pls send me trick i activate idea b 399 plan but none of udp vpn connect avi.kk.avi@gmail.com

bro pls pls pls send me trick i activate idea b 399 plan but none of udp vpn connect avi.kk.avi@gmail.com

Plz send me trick i liked ur fb page.. Plz Send file on vabhav55@gmail.com

send me i liked ur fb page sreemayyil@yahoo.in

I liked on fb nw pls send me on shazebhussaini@gmail.com

Pls yaar send me in like ur fb page pls
send me on shazebhussaini@gmail.com

bro this trick is working for me but how to increase the speed

bro this trick is working for me but i am not geting 3g speed ....... bro pls help .

plz mail me impradeepy@gmail.com page like kiya but survey nahi hua

plz mail me impradeepy@gmail.com page like kiya but survey nahi hua

plz send me the file at thakorbk2284@gmail.com

plz send me the file at thakorbk2284@gmail.com

Mail sent to all the requester of idea udp free 3g internet trick

Same Gogoi Can you tell me where are you from and other info for you if you are using 3g pack before 12 march you get a 3G speed either you not . This is the instruction of TRAI .

Jatin Ji, please send me this file. my id sonam2284@gmailcom THANKS

Jatin Ji, please send me this file. my id sonam2284@gmailcom THANKS

send me this trick bro
agabani22@yahoo.com

plz send me the file at agabani22@yahoo.com

Bro , Please send me this file Please , I can't download this file, :(
aakash4d@rediffmail.com

File sent to all check your email inbox and spam box

plz mail me trick yar i badly needed it i like ur page inn my fb account
my mail
dr.imtiyaz7286@gmail.com

st236087@gmail.com

mail me plz me ttoo like ur fb page

st236087@gmail.com

pl;z mail me i liked ur page

sir plz send me trick unable to download from survey i tried for 8-9 time
plz end me at riteshgondane3@gmail.com

bhai ji plz mujhe chota bhai smaj ke send kar dijye mujhe is trick ki bahut jarurt hai
mai net ka rechagre jkarwa karwa ke parsan ho chuka ho ab mujhe bhi kuch send kar dijye bhai
=singhdivyansh1995@gmail.com

Plz bhai config dena meine page like kar diya hai

survey is unable to complete..please send me this trick to my mail.

Bro survey complete karne ke bad file unlock ni ho raha hai...
plz send me config on vijay11392@gmail.com
thanks in advance & i also like

Bro survey complete karne ke bad file unlock ni ho raha hai...
plz send me config on vijay11392@gmail.com
thanks in advance & i also like

Sorry we are not sent this file we are sharing this trick opely with the other's we are try to protected from blocked in the near future . if you have patience you try these survey these are easy to complete and unlock If you want to sharing with us working tricks just comment us

Hi
please send trik
I badly need, using piad 2g net for long time

fr33ze279@gmail.com

Plz mail me at supershan999@gmail.com. thanks. I Wii invite all my friends 2 your site

Plz mail me at supershan999@gmail.com. thanks. I Wii invite all my friends 2 your site

hey bro plzsend me direct link file or mail me...
zuber.munshi@ovi.com
thnx in advance...

mail me the trick bro....prashob.puthusseri@gmail.com...liked fb page....

bhai cg me working karega kya karega to send me

please send me trick at akaashsha@gmail.com

i am new!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment